If we don’t have an open position that matches your skills, email your resumé anyway. If we can’t find a perfect spot for you here, we’ll most likely know of a great fit with one of our hundreds of clients and contacts.
The Perfect Promotion specializes in making brands visible through the strategic use of promotional products, imprinted apparel, graphic design and marketing collateral.
The ‘perfect’ candidate for this position should be curious, organized and passionate with a Yes I Can attitude. High level of customer care and detail oriented is a must. Able to work in a fast paced environment where every day is different. Can effectively communicate with people using a telephone as well as a computer.
- Work with clients to determine needs
- Source product using database to research solutions that will fulfill client goals.
- Create customized solutions for clients’ branding needs by presenting them product ideas and concepts.
- Educate clients on products and industry standards.
- Accountable to meet profit/ revenue/ financial goals and controlling losses.
- Work closely with operations to fulfill client projects.
- Responsible for managing and developing existing client relationships.
- Actively follow up with previous interactions with clients.
- Willingness/eagerness to learn the promotional marketing industry as well our clients’ industry.
- Ability to be organized and keep versatile in an ever changing, fast paced, environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Create and execute personal and team goals.
- Must be a team player and have a sense of humor!
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High level of customer care a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience in graphic design and software a plus, but not required.
Industry training will be provided and ongoing.
Please email your current resumé, past employment history as well as a list of three references.